In the medical appliances and devices industry, precise injection moulded plastics components are often used to produce medical devices, disposables and equipment. We at UFlex can offer a range of such critical plastic components and sub-assemblies, maintaining all quality standards related to the respective segment.
Medical products have a significant role in healthcare and the safety of patients. Changing lifestyles and the environment has resulted in a variety of medical conditions which has led to the development of new medical devices and equipment along with medicines and supplements. Therefore, versatile processes like Injection Moulding are preferred to manufacture many medical plastic components in large quantities like caps, closures, seals, valves, syringes, inhalers, catheters or parts of medical devices. As a major Plastic Injection Moulded Component manufacturer, we understand the gravity of the need for precision and quality of these medical products.
Role of Injection Moulding in the Medical Industry
- Many simple and complex plastic components of a wide variety can be produced in large quantities using the Injection Moulding process.
- Injection Moulding makes it possible to produce parts with a specific design or shape of any size which otherwise is very difficult and expensive to mass produce by machining.
- It is the most cost-effective method to produce medical plastic components with precision, accuracy and quality, in bulk quantity
- Injection Moulding uses a wide range of polymers. Thus, making it possible to use materials approved for medical use, to produce plastic medical parts of the highest standards and safest for patients.
How can UFlex Moulding address these requirements?
- Safety: We use certified grade raw materials approved for food and medical-use, to manufacture plastic components. These products are non-toxic and can be sterilized if required. Thus, ensuring the safety of patients using these products.
- Quality consistency: The quality is consistent throughout the batches due to the use of virgin polymers and controlled processing parameters.
- Customization: We have custom color options for parts according to the customer’s needs.
- Precision and accuracy: It is an important criterion for ensuring patient safety and performance of the medical devices. We can manufacture high precision and accurate moulded plastic parts with our state-of-the-art setup.